NEW FOR 2011:
Private consultations about how to make a living as a portrait photographer.

Friday, February 4, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES IN RALEIGH AREA

I can't believe that an entire month has gone by since I closed the photography studio. My close friends know the real reason, and later this year, I'll share more. However, for now, I have spent January teaching other photographers and aspiring photographers about the business and other aspects of photography. With 15 years of experience (studio and location portraits, weddings all over the country, action sports, little kids sports teams, fashion shows and modeling portfolios...along with a great seminar for the Professional Photographers of NC...just to name a few on my resume), I have A LOT of knowledge to share. I've learned from the best in the world!
If you are an aspiring photographer wanting just to talk about "what it's really like" earning a living as a portrait/wedding photographer, to a new studio owner (retail or home based/boutique) trying to understand the cycles of various types of photography and how to keep cash flowing, or even an established photographer that could use some new ideas....I am available for private consultations on a limited basis. All clients are confidential along with what is discussed.
Warning:"Newbies" or those hoping or starting to open a photography studio will learn the truth about how to make a living as a photographer. It is possible, but you learn the business aspect of this profession. WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING HOW TO USE YOUR CAMERA OR PHOTOSHOP TECHNIQUES!
Contact me, Carol DeLaRosa at delarosastudio@yahoo.com

No comments: